EVA in our daily production and living in a wide range of applications, the specific have: anti-static EVA, high elastic EVA products, odorless EVA, etc., and for our daily life more puzzling is not professional in this field.
What is EVA? How is it different from ordinary foam? Why do manufacturers like to use EVA material so much? The reason is that EVA materials have many advantages which are incomparable with other materials.
EVA is also called ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer material, which is a new type of environment-friendly plastic foaming material. EVA material products are generally made of exquisite, with good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture proof, anti-chemical corrosion and other advantages, and non-toxic, non-absorbent surface soft. Stretch toughness than LDPE but feel sticky surface without glue), white transparent transparent sense and feel with PVC film should be paid attention to are very similar to distinguish, EVA foam material has the very good economic benefits, especially the injection a cross-linking foaming molding and foam molding technology with industrialization continuity, short production cycle can save raw materials, etc.
Biodegradable: no damage to the environment when discarded or burned.
2. Similar to PVC price: the price of EVA is more expensive than that of toxic PVC, but it is cheaper than PVC from phthalate.
3. Light weight: the density of EVA is between 0.91 and 0.93, while PVC is 1.32.
4. excluding the stink: EVA excluding like ammonia (ammonia) or other organic odor.
5. Non-heavy metal: conforms to the international toy regulations (en-71 Part 3 and astm-f963).
6. No phthalates: suitable for children's toys and no plasticizer to release the danger.
7. High transparency, softness and tenacity: wide application range.
8. Super low temperature (-70c): suitable for freezing environment.
9. Water resistance, salt and other substances: it can be maintained in large applications.
Based on the above advantages, I believe that you have a general understanding of the advantages of EVA packaging materials.