Non skid swim mats for boats
Material: Closed Cell EVA foam
Color: Grey or customized
Texture: rushed &grooved
EVA thickness:6mm or 1-50mm
1. Thickness: 3-20mm (whole plate), with the error range of ±0.2mm
2. The general specifications of sheet are 2400X600mm,2400X900mm and 2400X1200mm
3. Color: the base color is black, white or other customized colors, while the top color can be brown, gray or any other customized colors.
Hardness: normally 45-60 (high density), error range: ±3P.Generally with a measure to test.
5. 3M genuine super glue on the back
6. We can customize the patterns and CNC LOGO.
7. Deep processing: molding according to customer requirements, EVA can be single side adhesive or double side adhesive.
8, performance: water resistance, corrosion resistance, shock resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, flame retardant, anti-static, etc
9, water resistance: closed bubble hole structure, not water absorption, moistureproof, good water resistance.
10, corrosion resistance: resistant to seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals corrosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, no pollution.
11, processing: and easy to hot pressing, cutting, coating, laminating and other processing.
12, shock resistance: high resilience and tensile strength, strong toughness, with good shock/buffer performance.
13, heat preservation: heat insulation, heat preservation and low temperature performance excellent, can withstand cold and exposure.
14, sound insulation: closed bubble hole, sound insulation effect is good.
15, resilience: elongation and resilience will be better than other materials
What colors are available?
Any Pantone color are available.
What is the life expectancy?
In the harshest conditions, Komin sport marine flooring can be expected to last 5-7 years. If the boat is covered and/or well taken care of, a longer life is likely.
How long will it stayed adhered?
With proper surface preparation and installation, a minimum of 5-7 years can be expected.
Will the product stain?
Komin marine flooring is extremely stain resistant, however a few substances, such as fuel stabilizers, bird droppings, rust, and mustard can be problematic if not attended to in a timely manner. Prompt attention to these types of spills will ensure easy removal.