Komin Sport specialized production EVA sheet, EVA boat flooring,marine boat flooring material,marine flooring material,boat flooring material.
EVA Material characteristics:
It has good softness and elasticity, good surface gloss and chemical stability, anti-aging, ozone resistance and non-toxicity.
1. Biodegradable: it will not harm the environment when discarded or burned.
2. Similar to PVC price: EVA is more expensive than toxic PVC, but cheaper than phthalate-free PVC.
3. Light weight: the density of EVA ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while the density of PVC is 1.32.
4, excluding the stink: EVA excluding like ammonia (ammonia) or other organic odor.
5. Non-heavy metal: comply with relevant international regulations on toys (en-71 Part 3 and astm-f963).
6, No phthalates: suitable for children's toys and no plasticizer release hazard.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: wide range of applications.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70c) : suitable for freezing environment.
9. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: stable under most application conditions.
10, high heat paste: can be firmly attached to nylon, polyester, canvas and other cloth.
11. Low laminating temperature: can accelerate the production speed.
12. Silk screen printing and offset printing: can be used for multi-pattern products (but must use EVA type ink).
From the above introduction of Eva material features, it can be seen that Eva material is more durable than traditional material and better than traditional material in many aspects. It is believed that Eva material will have a broader market in the future.
Marine boat flooring material:
Size : Our regular size as below, pls choose which is suitable for you.
2400mmx1200mmx6mm for LCL
2400mmx900mmx6mm for expressed
2200mmx1100mmx6mm for full container
Texture : Please see the attached texture board and choose the texture you like, Thank you.
Color: Brown, Gray, Black, White are our regular color, if you like other color pls let me know.
Quantity: Different quantity with different price, pls tell us how many sheets you like?
2400*1200*6mm------94in*47in*6mm ( about 2.88 square meter)
If you have CNC engraving machine, you can buy 2400*1200*6MM brushed marine eva sheet to carve according to the client's boat floor documents.
If you need customized color please tell me the pantone number, thank you.
You can also choose the following pattern.
What is the largest size I can order?
The largest marine sheets available measure 2400*1200mm
Does Komin marine flooring get hot?
As with any flooring products, darker colors will naturally become warmer in the sun. With that being said, komin marine flooring will not become too hot to stand on, and dispels heat very quickly thanks to its closed-cell structure.
How do I prep the surface?
Use acetone or alcohol and a clean rag to remove any dirt, sunscreen, wax, sweat, etc. Scrub well and let dry completely. If the boat is new, you should repeat several times, as new boats often have residual mold release that may hinder adhesion.
Be sure to check local and states laws regarding chemicals before using any questionable substances on the water.
Can you do custom logos?
Yes, we can cut logos and text if supplied with a vector graphic of the logo, or given desired text style. Please note that written approval will be needed to produce any copyrighted logos.
What is the life expectancy?
In the harshest conditions, Komin sport marine flooring can be expected to last 5-7 years. If the boat is covered and/or well taken care of, a longer life is likely.
Will the product stain?
Komin marine flooring is extremely stain resistant, however a few substances, such as fuel stabilizers, bird droppings, rust, and mustard can be problematic if not attended to in a timely manner. Prompt attention to these types of spills will ensure easy removal.